At OMNI, a Licenced Optician’s purpose is to exceed client expectations while promoting OMNI culture with legendary customer service while demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of all eyewear, sunwear, contact lenses and other vision care services.
An Optician’s role is highly important as they are responsible for motivating and educating clients to ensure engagement in the OMNI brand, culture, products and services we offer. Think of yourself as optician, part problem-solver, part stylist and part brand ambassador.
- A successful candidate’s qualities are that of a team player with a fashion sense, able to work in a team environment with great customer service skills and is a great communicator.
- Quick on your feet and eager to take initiative.
- Experience in a retail sales environment is a requirement.
- A strong background in dispensary and staff management as well as contact lenses, would be an asset.
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear and retail
- Energetic and driven by a “no task is too small” attitude
- Detail-oriented to ensure flawless accuracy
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Have the flexibility to work days, weekends and some evenings for extended hours and/or events
- You must be a Licensed Optician in order to apply for this position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with your team to make sure all customers receive exceptional service
- Work directly with customers to help meet all of their eyewear needs
- Take and record measurements, adjust and fit eyewear, and execute these details with flawless accuracy
- Use your expertise to explain prescription terminology and product offerings to customers
- Help customers choose the best frames and lenses based on their prescription needs, face fit, personal style, and lifestyle
- Collaborate with your team to form best practices for sales and customer service that can be implemented throughout the organization
- Represent our brand to help educate others and get them excited about our values and mission
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge (and be able to give expert style advice)
- Learn and grow with OMNI as our retail presence expands
- Sales/Optical Training Programs
- Health Spending (Full time employees)
- Company Discounts + Eyewear Benefits
- Team outings and Events
- Family and Friend Discount
How to Apply
- To apply, please email resume, customized cover letter and references to Michelle at email@example.com Applications will be handled in confidence.